Roll Up Curtains
Roll-up Curtains provide the same great separation as our standard industrial curtains while allowing you to save your floor space by rolling the curtain up and out of the way when not in use!
Roll Up Curtain Benefits Include:
- Eliminates costly brick and mortar permanent type walls.
- Opens up floor space
- Roll up curtains stay cleaner longer
- Separates conflicting tasks within work environments.
- Easily rolls up out of the way when not needed
- Helps to control contaminants, temperature, odors, sound and light.
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Easy to install, clean and replace
Goff’s Roll-Up Curtains can be used for a variety of applications including:
- Warehouse Separation
- Automotive Bays
- Room Division
Goff’s Roll-Up Curtains Feature:
- Heavy duty 14 oz or 18 oz vinyl coated polyester fabric are base fabrics.
- 20 mil, 40 mil clear PVC or Weldview tinted windows available.
- Vinyl material meets NFPA 701 (Large and Small scale) flame retardancy and California Fire Marshal standards.
- Custom curtains up to 30′ wide.
- Double and triple folded hems for greater strength and durability.
- Double lock stitching with mildew/rot resistant thread is standard.
- All edges are finished.
- Fully enclosed, sewn in, 3/4″ fiberglass tube and chain in the bottom hem for motion reduction, floor compliance and improved appearance.
- Mounting hardware is included.
- 12 colors to choose from at no additional cost.
- Motorized – In roll 110 VAC Motor
- Motorized controls – Hardwired or RF Remote Control
- 18″ per second In Tube motor or 28″ per second external operator.
- Manual operation by means of an awning hand crank (speed about 3″per second)
- Rolls up on a 4″ heavy wall aluminum tube (Manual Roll-up’s use 3″)