Custom made for indoor & outdoor applications Goff’s Hazmat industrial curtains are designed to withstand numerous types of chemicals and hazardous materials as well as spray and wash down situations. Use as a safety curtain to protect employees and personnel from chemicals and over-spray.
- Separates conflicting tasks within work environments
- Quickly creates privacy areas
- Improves working conditions
- Easily slides out of the way when not needed
- Helps to control contaminants, temperature, odors, sound and light
- Easy to install, clean and replace
- Eliminates costly brick and mortar permanent type walls
- Five-year warranty on curtain/Lifetime warranty on all hardware
Goff’s Hazmat Curtains are Ideal for:
- Medical Areas
- Safety Curtains
Features of Goff’s Hazmat Curtains Include:
- Heavy duty 14 oz or 18 oz vinyl coated polyester fabric are base fabrics.
- 20 mil, 40 mil clear PVC or Weldview tinted windows available.
- Proprietary “Goff Universal Bracket” ensures that you get the proper installation hardware, every time.
- Vinyl material meets NFPA 701 (Large scale) flame retardant and California Fire Marshal standards.
- 5% is added for curtain’s “Drape” and is automatically given at no charge.
- Custom curtains can be made from 6 ft. high to 60 ft. high by any width.
- Double and triple folded hems for greater strength and durability.
- Double lock stitching with mildew/rot resistant thread is standard.
- All edges are finished.
- 2″ industrial strength Velcro closures between curtain panels.
- Fully enclosed, sewn in, galvanized chain in the bottom hem for motion reduction and improved appearance.
- Mounting hardware is included, when purchased.
- 12 colors to choose from at no additional cost.
- 16 gauge, galvanized steel, channel track with dual wheeled trolley carrier roller hooks on 1 ft. centers (steel rollers are recommended on curtains over 16 ft. high)